http://liquidationworld.com/shop/footware/footwear-2/?add-to-cart=266 Current price of Ocean Diver course is £220 for the course, £90 for one year club membership and £57.50 for one year BSAC membership. Total of £367.50
buy generic priligy uk The aim of the Ocean Diver course is to produce a diver who has gained open water diving experience and may conduct dives with another diver of the same level up to a maximum depth of 20 metres; provided they are properly supervised and have agreed their diving plan in advance with the club’s Diving Officer.
The course is divided into three main elements.
- Theory lessons take place at the Rowing Club, Embankment.
- Adapting to the underwater world
- The body and effects of diving
- Going diving
- Dive Planning
- What happens if…
- Enjoying your diving
A theory assessment takes place at the end of all the theory lessons and when all the trainees are happy with their content.
- Sheltered water lessons take place in the pool at the Boy’s School, De Pary’s Avenue, between 21:00 and 22:00pm(approximately 40 minutes in-water time).
They are designed to prepare trainees for the open water environment and contain essential practical skills.
- Being underwater
- Basic skills
- Developing skills
- Beyond the basics
- Safety skills
Skills are practiced until the instructor determines that the student is able to complete them competently and safely. Once the sheltered water lessons and theory lessons and assessment have been successfully completed, the new diver is then ready to progress to open water training.
- Open water dives provide the new diver with the opportunity to put into practice both the theory and practical elements learned. During Ocean Diver training, the emphasis is on building a sound foundation of open water skill and experience through a series of five open water experience dives supervised by a BSAC Nationally Qualified Instructor. Again, diving skills are practiced until the instructor determines that the student is able to complete them competently and safely.
Anyone who has already trained with another diving organisation, eg PADI, SAA, NAUI, CMAS, to a level that is comparable to Ocean Diver can complete a BSAC cross-over programme if they wish to do so. Alternatively, they may arrange to join BedSAC and dive using their existing qualification, provided they are properly supervised and have agreed their diving plan in advance with the club’s Diving Officer.
viagra with priligy buy uk The Ocean Diver course costs £220. This is in addition to the cost of joining BedSAC and BSAC and does not include individual student costs for open water dives, eg cost of cylinder fills and entry to quarries, but does cover all instruction and student packs. Price comparison between our club and other please click here .
Payment for training can be broken down and paid in instalments as agreed with the club’s membership secretary.